1/2 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup chopped celery
2-3 green onions, sliced
2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
3/4 cup chopped ham
1/4 cup cream cheese
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons plain yogurt
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
additional plain yogurt
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package directions. Add the frozen peas to the pasta for the last minute of cooking time.
- Drain the pasta and allow it to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together.
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta, peas, celery, green onions, hard-boiled eggs, and ham.
- Add the dressing to the large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Allow the pasta to sit in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, check the consistency of the pasta salad (the pasta will absorb some of the liquid from the dressing). If it seems to need more dressing, just stir in additional yogurt a spoonful or two at a time until the pasta salad is the consistency you want.